|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Anti Slip Tape - 71|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiale|
|Packaging Details:||Single shink for each roll and then packing by paper carton or as your request|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Cartons per Day|
|Material:||PVC + Quartz Sand||Adhesive:||Solvent Acrylic|
|Thickness:||0.75mm||Color:||Black, Yellow, Black Yellow, White, Clear, Etc.|
|Feature:||Waterproof, Safety||Quartz Sand:||80#, 60#, 40#, 36#|
|Application:||For Indoor & Outdoor Use|
Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape Waterproof Self Adhesive Non Slip Tape For Steps
Description of Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape
The Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape is constructed by quartz sand / aluminum oxide impregnated on a layer of PVC / PET as backing material which coated with a durable acrylic adhesive and release paper. The Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape is designed for safety purposes where it is roughing up the application surfaces in order to reduce the risk of accidents on slippery.
Technical Data of Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape
|Size||5cm x 5m or as your requests|
|Color||Black, Yellow, Black Yellow, White, Clear, etc.|
|180° Adhesion to steel||≥7.92N/25mm|
|Common temperature||0-80 ºC|
Application of Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape
1. Floor, Stair, Slop
2. Treads, Steps, Ladders
3. Ramps, Scaffolding, Buses
4. Machines and motor vehicles
5. Kitchens and canteens
6. Prevention of slipping accidents
7. Fixes smooth, wet, oil and greasy floors
8. Non-slip demarcation
9. Indoor & Outdoor grip tape
Features of Anti Slip Safety Grip Tape
1. Durable abrasive grits provide long lasting protection against water as well as grease
2. High traction as well as stable roughness of tape surface provide good slip resistance
3. Premium quality adhesive provide a strong and permanent bonding on slippery surfaces.
4. High quality grit particles maintain outstanding slip resistance over long periods.
5. High durability of tape with long shelf life provide a permanent bonding on applications.
6. Cut the rounded coners with scissors first, which will help to improve the use of the Anti-Skid tape.